Greetings from the city of Granada, home of the mysterious Alhambra!
This month of November, I’ll be hosting the very first OPENING THE HEART Online Retreat the weekend of the 7th/8th. This is for you if you’d like to take a deep dive into your heart and release the blocks that keep you from opening fully to the deeper awareness of love, wisdom, and power available within you.
If you’re a native Spanish speaker, I’m excited to announce that I’ll be hosting a 6-week introductory workshop, ‘VIVIR DESDE EL CORAZON: Intoducción a la Coherencia Cardiaca y el Auto-Dominio Emocional’, both online and in-person here in Granada.
Finally, this month’s online workshop will take place on Saturday, November 21st on the topic, ‘Transforming Fear into Action’. We’ll continue to use the ‘Heart-Tapping’ technique to help you remove old fears and move into action with confidence and courage.
The theme for this month is HARMONY.
As a virtue of the heart, harmony is the capacity to bring into alignment the vibrational frequencies of your heart and mind creating a unified, expanded field of awareness that connects you with the whole.
When you are in a state of what the Institute of HeartMath calls psycho-physiological coherence, you experience an inner sense of flow or being in the right relationship with yourself, others, and the natural rhythm of life. When this happens, it is as life begins to magically guide you towards the right people, events, and circumstances for manifesting the highest possibility for your life.
To help you embody this heart virtue, I’d like to invite you to listen to the following Guided Meditation on Harmony:
Here’s a quick summary of this month’s events which are part of the Academy for Applied Heart Intelligence (details and registration links below):
- Monday 2 November – Coaching Circle: Health & Wellness
- Wednesday 4 November – Global Circle of Heart Care
- Saturday/Sunday 7-8 November – Opening the Heart Online Retreat
- Monday 9 November – Coaching Circle: Love & Relationships
- Wednesday 11 November – Global Circle of Heart Care
- Monday 16 November – Coaching Circle: Career & Success
- Wednesday 18 November – Global Circle of Heart Care
- Saturday 21 November – Transforming Fear into Action Workshop
- Monday 23 November – Coaching Circle: Spirituality & Purpose
- Wednesday 25 November – Global Circle of Heart Care
- Sunday 29 November – Medicine for the Heart Song Circle
- Monday 30 November – Coaching Circle: Q&A Session
I wish you a harmonious month ahead, and a very happy Thanksgiving Celebration if you live in the US.
May you experience greater harmony and flow in all areas of your life!
PS. Please note that in order to access the events below, you first need to be a registered member of the Academy of Applied Heart Intelligence. To join, please visit this link.
‘Opening the Heart’ Online Retreat
Join me the weekend of November 7-8 for a deep dive into your heart and releasing the blocks that keep you from opening fully to the deeper awareness of love, wisdom, and power available within your heart.
In the safe online space we’ll be creating together, you’ll be able to:
- Experience a deeper connection with yourself and others
- Undo old patterns that keep you from giving and receiving love
- Remove the blocks that keep you from forgiveness
- Release old, stuck emotions and energies that no longer serve you
- Feel more connected to your inner wisdom or Higher Self
You are and have always been a healer. The practices and experience you’ll have during our time together will help you activate a greater sense of Coherence or the natural state of ‘flow’ when you are in alignment with who you really are.
The investment is USD $75 with the option to make an additional donation if you’d like to contribute a greater amount.
Weekly Heart Intelligence Coaching Circle
Weekly coaching circle for people who desire to follow their hearts and manifest their highest potential. Participants can ask questions or be coached on topics related to Health and Wellbeing, Love and Relationships, Career & Success, and Spirituality and Purpose.
It meets every Monday at 6:00 AM US EST (Group 1) and 12:00 PM US EST (Group 2)
- Monday 2 November – Health & Wellness
- Monday 9 November – Love & Relationships
- Monday 16 November – Career & Success
- Monday 23 November – Spirituality & Purpose
- Monday 30 November – Q&A Session
Sessions are free of charge with the option to donate. They last about 1.5 hours and are conducted on Zoom.
Global Circle of Heart Care
Our weekly Heart-Centered Meditation and Prayer space for people who desire to raise their vibrational frequency, boost their immune system, reduce stress, and feel emotionally supported.
We meet every Wednesday at 1:00 PM US EST
- Wednesday 4 November
- Wednesday 11 November
- Wednesday 18 November
- Wednesday 25 November
Sessions are free of charge with the option to donate. They last about 1 hour and are conducted on Zoom.
Transforming Fear into Action – Workshop
Join me on November 21st at 11 AM US EST, for a one-hour workshop designed to help you transcend the fears that keep you stuck in your current situation and keep you from taking action. We’ll be using the power of the ‘Heart-Tapping’ technique to release unconscious beliefs and install new patterns of integration that will allow you to:
- Free yourself from old, unconscious fears
- Feel more courageous and confident
- Gain greater clarity about your next action steps
- Align with your inner sense of direction
Sessions are free of charge with the option to donate. It lasts about 1 hour and is conducted on Zoom.
Medicine for the Heart Sacred Song Circle
Please join me on Sunday, November 29th at 10:00 AM US EST for a special online Circle of Sacred Songs, Chants, and Prayers for the Heart from diverse spiritual traditions where you’ll be able to:
- Deepen your spiritual connection
- Receive inspiration and healing
- Open yourself to new possibilities
- Connect with other members
During the first 30 minutes of the gathering, participants will have an opportunity to share their intention, connect with each other, and ask any questions.
This event is free with the option to donate. It lasts about 2 hours and is conducted on Zoom.