Greetings from the enchanted city of Granada!
Starting this month of October, I’ll be posting a monthly update with a list of upcoming events, trainings, and gatherings that are now part of the ongoing activities at the Academy for Applied Heart Intelligence.
The theme for this month is TRUTH.
As a virtue of the heart, truth is the result of turning inwards in order to see this bigger, unchanging reality about your life, a situation, or person. A type of reality, with a big R, that by its own nature and power transcends all pre-conceived ideas, past history, moral standards, or perceptions. This is why seeing the TRUTH about something or someone will set you free!
To help you embody this heart virtue, I’d like to invite you to listen to the following Guided Meditation on Truth:
This month I will be hosting the following group sessions and trainings (details and registration below)
- Monday 5 October – Coaching Circle: Health & Wellness
- Wednesday 6 October – Global Circle of Heart Care
- Wednesday 7 October – Level 1: Living form the Heart starts
- Thursday 8 October – Level 2: Emotional Self-Mastery starts
- Monday 12 October – Coaching Circle: Love & Relationships
- Wednesday 13 October – Global Circle of Heart Care
- Monday 19 October – Coaching Circle: Career & Success
- Wednesday 21 October – Global Circle of Heart Care
- Sunday 25 October – Medicine for the Heart Song Circle
- Monday 26 October – Coaching Circle: Spirituality & Purpose
- Wednesday 28 October – Global Circle of Heart Care
Remember you are the reason I do what I do, so your thoughts, suggestions, and feedback are always appreciated.
I wish you a fantastic month ahead, filled with hope and optimism.
May the TRUTH inside your heart may guide your way home towards your highest potential.
PS. Please note that in order to access the events below, you first need to be a registered member of the Academy of Applied Heart Intelligence. To join, please visit this link.
Weekly Heart Intelligence Coaching Circle
Weekly coaching circle for people who desire to follow their hearts and manifest their highest potential. Participants can ask questions or be coached on topics related to Health and Wellbeing, Love and Relationships, Career & Success, and Spirituality and Purpose.
It meets every Monday at 6:00 AM US EST (Group 1) and 12:00 PM US EST (Group 2)
- Monday 5 October – Health & Wellness
- Monday 12 October – Love & Relationships
- Monday 19 October – Career & Success
- Monday 26 October – Spirituality & Purpose
Sessions are free of charge with the option to donate. They last about 1.5 hours and are conducted on Zoom.
Global Circle of Heart Care
Our weekly Heart-Centered Meditation and Prayer space for people who desire to raise their vibrational frequency, boost their immune system, reduce stress, and feel emotionally supported.
We meet every Wednesday at 1:00 PM US EST
- Wednesday 6 October
- Wednesday 13 October
- Wednesday 21 October
- Wednesday 28 October
Sessions are free of charge with the option to donate. They last about 1 hour and are conducted on Zoom.
Academy’s Heart Leader Core Trainings
The next cohort of the Heart Leader Program starts next week Wednesday, October 7th.
The Heart Leader Program is a 9-month, group training designed to help you build the consciousness of a Heart Leader. A Heart Leader is someone who coaches, guides, and supports others through their own personal transformation from a place of courage, compassion, kindness, and love.
- Wednesday 7 October – Level 1: Living form the Heart Starts
- Thursday 8 October – Level 2: Emotional Self-Mastery Starts
To learn more about this training, the curriculum, class times, investment, etc please visit the following link:
If you’re interested in this program and would like you to speak with me before you sign-up, you can schedule a 30-minute conversation with me. During our time together I’ll answer any questions you may have and help you decide if this is the right program for you.
Medicine for the Heart Sacred Song Circle
Please join me on Sunday, October 25th at 10:00 AM US EST for a special online Circle of Sacred Songs, Chants, and Prayers for the Heart from diverse spiritual traditions where you’ll be able to:
- Deepen your spiritual connection
- Receive inspiration and healing
- Open yourself to new possibilities
- Connect with other members
During the first 30 minutes of the gathering, participants will have an opportunity to share their intention, connect with each other, and ask any questions.
This event is free with the option to donate. It lasts about 2 hours and is conducted on Zoom.