If you’re anything like me, you’ll have certain areas in your life that you just wish you could change.
It might be your finances, career, relationships, your body, or a particular project you want to get off the ground. Whatever area it is, you seem to be stuck in a stale pattern of behavior where no matter how hard you try, things just don’t seem to get better.
Maybe you get angry, and wonder what’s wrong with you, feeling frustrated by your own bad habits, and wish someone came in your rescue or that you could just have a miraculous break through. Maybe you’re feeling stuck for a long time now, and you wish you could feel differently.
People always say “CHANGE IS HARD”. And that’s true. But guess what? In my experience, CHANGE gets A LOT EASIER, once you make the three very important decisions you need to make if you want to create meaningful, transformative, and sustainable changes in your life.
What are these decisions? And what will happen in your life after you make them?
In my most recent Podcast, I share with you a new approach to creating meaningful, long lasting change in your life, and reveal how you can shake off that tired old dynamic so that you can feel more empowered, and start creating the life you know in your heart you came here to express.
In this 17 minute episode we’ll cover:
- The 3 decisions you must FIRST make if you want to create changes in your life
- How I used these decisions to help me get out of one of the most difficult moments in my life
- What to do when you realized that no one is coming to rescue you from your current circumstances
- What are the benefits of becoming fully present in your life
- How your current circumstances are the invitation to become a ‘Master’
- The benefits of having a teacher, coach or mentor who believes in you
- The three questions you need to answer to move from ‘struggling’ to ‘striving’.
I hope you enjoy listening to this episode. And, if it touches you and get some value from it, would you mind please leaving me a comment here, and sharing it with your family or friends?
Have a wonderful week ahead, and as always, remember to stay on your Path, the Path of your Heart.