The majority of us find or discover our lives purpose almost by accident or as a consequence of going on some kind of journey where we are asked to bring forth the best in us. This is what The Path of the Heart is ultimately all about.
The word purpose, from the Latin propositus means ‘to put or set forth’. Therefore, your life purpose is nothing more than what you came here to give or contribute to the greater world in which we live.
Today, I’d like to share with you what I believe are three stages most of us will move through along the journey of discovering and ultimately living our life purpose. I believe they hold the secret to living a purposeful life, and manifesting the life you know in your heart you came here to live for the more aligned you are with your life’s purpose, the more likely you are to attract or draw towards you the people, events, resources, and circumstances that will support you along your journey.
In this 15 minute episode we’ll cover:
- What a porpoise can teach you about purpose
- Why The Path of the Heart is a path of purpose
- The three stages to finding and living your purpose
- How to reverse engineer your life’s purpose
- The purpose of life itself
- What George Bernard Shaw said about living your purpose