To be human is to risk being hurt. Growing up an imperfect, dysfunctional households, many of us didn’t feel safe emotionally around some of the adults and caretakers of our early childhood. As a result, we built a protective wall around our hearts. In his book The Emotion Code, Dr. Bradley Nelson refers to this wall as the “heart wall”.
According to Dr. Nelson, “the heart is the emotional and spiritual core of our being and when this core is repeatedly attacked or injured, your subconscious mind will form a kind of “energy wall” to protect your heart against further heartache, heartbreak or against further assault”. This wall can be experienced as a pressure or even pain around your heart, caused by the accumulation of trapped emotions, that were not allowed to be felt.
What are the consequences of having a Heart Wall? And most importantly, what can you start doing today to dissolve this energetic wall around your heart?
In this lesson I answer these questions, and further expand on my own discovery of a 3 layer system every human heart has…
In this 17 minute episode we’ll cover:
- The Three Layers every human heart has
- How the “heart wall” is created during our childhood
- The primary ways having a “heart wall” can negatively affect you
- What are the multiple benefits of dissolving the “heart wall”
- 7 proven ways to dissolve the “heart wall”
- A powerful audio technology that can open and heal your heart
- How the power of an Amplified Field can help you dissolve the “heart wall”
- The connection between your “heart wall” and your finances
- Much more…
Some of the resources I made reference to:
- Dr. Bradley Nelson’s book ‘The Emotion Code’
- Tej Steiner’s Heart Circles
- Heart Rhythm Meditation aka The Prayer of the Heart
- Dr. Zhi Gang Sha’s Divine Soul Songs
- HeartWave Meditation Audios